B2B ePayments Solution
Electronic Payment Software Platform
With ACOM’s ePayables AP automation platform, you will eliminate vendor payment costs, earn cash rebates, and mitigate fraud with secure payments via e-check, ACH, or virtual card.
How To Upgrade Accounts Payable to a Profit Center with AP Automation
Automating AP with B2B payments software is the #1 priority for accounts payable departments. Paying your vendors and suppliers manually is costing your company time and money. Would you rather earn rebates and save time instead?
ACOM replaces check payments to your vendors with electronic card payments
Starting on Day 1, our electronic payments platform eliminates the costs of vendor payments.
We give you control over outbound cash flows, offer cash rebates, and mitigate the risks of payment fraud. Given the fact that the use of paper checks is declining, and standard credit cards are more expensive and less secure than ePayment alternatives, now is the time to set a strategy for transitioning. We’ll even assist you in onboarding your suppliers to your new payment platform.
Comprehensive Payment Automation Approach
From vendor conversion through payments reconciliation, ACOM Solutions offers a comprehensive approach to paying vendors electronically. Speak to an expert today if you want to learn more about how our desktop and mobile payment automation software platform can benefit you.
We’ll Help Onboard Your Vendors to ePayments
As an added bonus, give ACOM the burden of contacting and enrolling your vendors and suppliers in your new payment automation platform.
- Target each vendor with our spend and payment acceptance analysis
- We drive adoption through our customized supplier transition plans
- Gain peace of mind with our Payments Help Desk for managing onboarding, updates, changes and questions about payment status
Pay Invoices with a Click
Securely pay suppliers via check, ACH or card using a single file.
- Upload an approved invoice file from any ERP or accounting system
- Aggregate data on approved invoices from any subsidiary, office or subsidiary
- Schedule individual and batch invoices for payment
- Transmit remittance details to suppliers
- Earn cash-back rebates on supplier payments made via card
Control Funds in Real-time
Manage your cash better with intuitive real-time disbursements dashboards.
- Connect multiple bank accounts for funding supplier payments
- Earn revenue for your organization with supplier payments made via card
- Automate the review of suspicious payments
- Reconcile supplier payments automatically
Optimize Working Capital
Transform Accounts Payable Into a Profit Center
- Capture early-payment discounts
- Take advantage of supplier offered dynamic discounting
- Use optional supply chain financing
- Forecast outbound cash flows with 98% accuracy with real-time reporting
- Extend your Days Payables Outstanding by weeks
Integrate ePayments with your ERP & Accounting Software
Automate your accounts payable process without changing the way you work
- Our ePayments platform integrates with Dynamics GP, Sage, Abila, and many more.
- Virtually seamless process for receiving and sending data
- Alternatives for file transfers are available based on various common data types
- Accounting software can be expensive so adding ePayment integration extends your investment
ePayment Method Types
What is an Electronic Check?
Simply put, an electronic check is a digital version of a paper check that transfers money directly from one checking account into another. It is considered to be an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) that relies on established guidelines set by the traditional checking system. Using eChecks is safe and secure, and is the only electronic payment method that is backed by the United States Treasury.
What is an ACH Payment?
The Automated Clearing House network (ACH) is one of the largest payment systems in the United States, processing large amounts of both credit and debit transactions. ACH payment processing refers to any money transfer between banks that goes through the Automated Cleaning House network. Money is sent directly from the payee’s bank account, which often results in lower fees and faster transfer.
What is a Virtual Card?
A virtual card is not a card at all. Virtual cards contain card numbers that are different from the user’s debit or credit card numbers. These cards are generated for business payment purposes and often expire within a set amount of time. These cards contain company-chosen pay limits, preventing vendors, suppliers, or employees from exceeding a specified amount. You use virtual cards much like other payment forms, though their common use is for online business transactions.