AP Automation – Invoice Processing
Streamline the invoicing process and eliminate manual tasks
Intelligent Accounts Payable Automation
Without efficient processes in place, your Accounts Payable department is likely costing your business. Manual paper-based invoice processing is amongst the worst offenders. Now with so many businesses requiring mobile access to the decision process, AP automation has become a top priority in organizations of every size.
- How long does it take for your AP department to process an invoice?
- How many steps are in each approval process?
- Can you access the approval process from a tablet or remote PC?
- How long does it take to respond to customer inquiries?
What does manual processing cost your organization in lost time, productivity and in maintaining your competitive edge? How about bottom-line hard costs? The real savings and return on investment has proven to be substantial for organizations of every size.
Savings continue upward of $200,000 – $500,000 + in the first 4 years of operation. Optimize your entire AP cycle with invoice automation affordably, and without the need of costly ERP modification.
Key Features & Benefits
- Accurate invoice processing in less time and with fewer human resources
- No invoice lost or paid twice
- Ability for early-payment discounts from suppliers
- 24/7 visibility of invoice status
- Seamless workflow integration
- Complete electronic B2B payments of any type via the ACOM Payment Hub
Increased Accuracy & Efficiency
With ACOM Accounts Payable Automation, scanned or electronic vendor invoices are automatically captured in any format. The solution then finds and extracts the important information and validates it according to a pre-defined set of rules. Based upon the content contained within each invoice, information is routed for matching and approval and payment or sent straight through to the ERP automatically — making nearly all manual entry unnecessary. The ACOM difference provides increased processing speeds, reduced costs and significant bottom-line improvement.