Dear Valued Customer:
Maintaining the latest software version ensures optimum efficiency in the operation of your EZContentManager application. Moving to the latest EZCM release not only provides updated features and functionality, it’s also important in maintaining the proper integration between EZCM and your particular Sage system – especially so for those who utilize General Ledger coding. The software upgrade is part of your annual maintenance support, so it’s easy to take advantage of – and we’re here to help along the way!
Highlights of some of the features and enhancements this update brings to your EZContentManager application:
- Support of the latest Windows Server 2019
- Operation with SQL 2016+
- New modifications to support faster GL code look-up for Sage 500 users
- Added support for new “Packing Slip Document Type” for Sage 100
- The latest EZCM release no longer requires Java SE on individual workstations – so no more need to purchase Java Licenses from Oracle
- Faster searching and folder browsing speeds
- EZCM now runs on a newer version of Tomcat with a much higher level of security
- Support for SSL/TLS and STARTTLS for Office365 email
Get the new EZCM release now – with a special reduced rate for upgrade support
As part of the upgrade program we’re providing EZCM customers assistance from ACOM technical staff at a specially reduced rate. We can also assist with upgrading your server. We’re offering this incentive when you upgrade before Oct. 1, 2020 – so please email us for details
Earlier EZContentManger releases prior to Version 4.9.4 – ACOM maintenance support
EZContentManager is a vital part of your business operation. With this in mind, ACOM does not have an End-of-Life schedule for earlier versions of EZCM. Although we do not discontinue maintenance provision, supporting multiple earlier versions involves a higher degree of complexity, requiring significantly more time and effort of our technical staff. As a result of this requirement, beginning on October 1, 2020 there will be significant increases to annual maintenance for EZCM versions earlier to V. 4.9.1
Please contact us today for any questions or details and to schedule your EZCM upgrade.
Supporting our customers is our #1 priority.
Thanks and best regards,
Your ACOM Professional Services Team