Version 6.1 Release
Final release of EZContentManager is now available for installation. In addition to meeting new and extensive data security requirements, Version 6.1 comes with a host of performance enhancements and considerable improvements in the software user-interface and overall user experience. Please note: Version 6.1 is a required update and part of your active Software Maintenance Agreement.
Following is a brief description of EZCM Version 6.0 changes:
Security and Stability
- Update Apache OpenOffice to version 4.1.13
- Update Apache Tomcat to 9.0.70
- Add Support GhostScript 9.54.0
- Addresses internal security issues related to permissions and Single SignOn
- Support for Windows Server 2022
- Removed unnecessary animations from pages to boost performance
- Fixed issues related to performance on Edit Properties for specific ERPs
- Fixed issue with SQL Server and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption
User Interface and User Experience Enhancements
- Replaces Oracle Java runtime libraries/package with OpenJDK
- All pages have been redesigned with a flat modern theme. Application icons have been replaced with vector images.
- Outstanding performance improvement to Advanced Search
- Upgraded navigation capabilities with action buttons in the same area of each page
- Streamlined Document Check-in process
- Internal Drag-and-Drop ability added to Cut/Paste and Move functions
- Support for all modern browsers such as Chrome, Firefox and Edge
- File Manager loading performance improvements
- Folder and file manipulation enhancements to File Management
There is an September 30, 2023 deadline for implementing these important software changes, after which time we will be required to relinquish and/or change our support operations for earlier EZCM versions.
Customers are only responsible for ACOM Professional Services team assistance. We have done everything possible to minimize the impact of professional services hours required to move your installation into security compliance. Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss and schedule your software changes.